All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of the administrators of Avatar Wiki. We'll be happy to help! If you would like to consult with other users, the IRC Channel and the community forum are always a good option!
Sylwanin te Tskaha Mo'at'ite is the daughter of Eytukan and Mo'at and the older sister of Neytiri. She first appeared in James Cameron's Avatar: iPod/iPhone Game where she told the story of an avatar driver named Ryan Lorenz to Neytiri, who narrates the story to players of the app. In the final chapters of the story, Sylwanin is abducted by a human raiding party, and is eventually rescued in a heroic raid by Lorenz and a party of Na'vi.
- November 29, 2012
- James Cameron says that Avatar 2 may begin to be filmed in 2013. Read more.
- September 8, 2012
- James Cameron reveals Avatar 4 plans as a prequel. Read more.
- August 14, 2012
- A 3D Blu-ray with the theatrical version of Avatar will be released globally on October 15 (actual date may vary by country). Read more.
- January 12, 2012
- Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 release is delayed until 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- October 11, 2011
- In an interview, James Cameron reveals more details about Avatar 2.
- June 4, 2011
- Avatar - The Exhibition has opened its doors at EMP in Seattle.
- January 24, 2011
- James Cameron announces the general release dates for the second and third films; around Christmas of 2014 and 2015 respectively.
- January 22, 2011
- The Avatar Wiki has reached 600 articles! Congratulations everyone!
- November 27, 2010
- Ozzy has been promoted to rollback.
- November 16, 2010
- Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition has been released.
Latest Blog Posts
Don't know if anyone has posted it before, but it was news to me. This was way back in May 2010; a photography crew put together an advertising "photo-story" for Xishuangbanna, China, using blue-pain…Read more >
Some small updates about the sequels:
- Water will be heavily involved in Avatar 2.
- There currently is a lot of R&D going on, presumably (among many other things) to get the mo-cap technology fitted for …
Hi, everyone. =) I know, it's been a very long time since I've been present on this Wiki. I got very involved with my Wiki, the Adele Wiki and running that, and I am very proud of it. Following its s…Read more >