All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of the administrators of Avatar Wiki. We'll be happy to help! If you would like to consult with other users, the IRC Channel and the community forum are always a good option!
Sylwanin te Tskaha Mo'at'ite is the daughter of Eytukan and Mo'at and the older sister of Neytiri. She first appeared in James Cameron's Avatar: iPod/iPhone Game where she told the story of an avatar driver named Ryan Lorenz to Neytiri, who narrates the story to players of the app. In the final chapters of the story, Sylwanin is abducted by a human raiding party, and is eventually rescued in a heroic raid by Lorenz and a party of Na'vi.
- August 1, 2013
- Avatar 4 is officially confirmed. Josh Friedman, Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver and Shane Salerno are hired as screenwriters. Read more
- November 29, 2012
- James Cameron says that Avatar 2 may begin to be filmed in 2013. Read more.
- September 8, 2012
- James Cameron reveals Avatar 4 plans as a prequel. Read more.
- August 14, 2012
- A 3D Blu-ray with the theatrical version of Avatar will be released globally on October 15 (actual date may vary by country). Read more.
- January 12, 2012
- Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 release is delayed until 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- October 11, 2011
- In an interview, James Cameron reveals more details about Avatar 2.
- June 4, 2011
- Avatar - The Exhibition has opened its doors at EMP in Seattle.
- January 24, 2011
- James Cameron announces the general release dates for the second and third films; around Christmas of 2014 and 2015 respectively.
- January 22, 2011
- The Avatar Wiki has reached 600 articles! Congratulations everyone!
Latest Blog Posts
You heard that right. Read more >
It's been five long years since Avatar wowed audiences all around the world. Unfortunately, we still have to wait till 2016 to get the first of three planned sequels. Sounds like a long time? Don't pa…Read more >
Nothing more to say. :)Read more >