All pages can be edited and you are welcome to join us and contribute to this wiki. Everyone is free to create a new page or edit an existing one. If you have any questions about the wiki or helping out, you can ask one of the administrators of Avatar Wiki. We'll be happy to help! If you would like to consult with other users, the IRC Channel and the community forum are always a good option!
Sylwanin te Tskaha Mo'at'ite is the daughter of Eytukan and Mo'at and the older sister of Neytiri. She first appeared in James Cameron's Avatar: iPod/iPhone Game where she told the story of an avatar driver named Ryan Lorenz to Neytiri, who narrates the story to players of the app. In the final chapters of the story, Sylwanin is abducted by a human raiding party, and is eventually rescued in a heroic raid by Lorenz and a party of Na'vi.
- October 13, 2017
- Giovanni Ribisi is confirmed to return as Parker Selfridge in the Avatar sequels.
- October 3, 2017
- Kate Winslet joins the Avatar sequel cast as Ronal, twenty years after her leading role in James Cameron's Titanic.
- September 27, 2017
- The "next generation" cast of the Avatar sequels are revealed, including Jake Sully and Neytiri's children, other Na'vi children from the Metkayina clan, and Javier "Spider" Socorro, a human teenager who was born at Hell's Gate. The casting of Filip Geljo, who plays Aonung, the son of Tonowari of the Metkayina, was leaked five days earlier by TMZ.  
- September 25, 2017
- Principal photography starts on Avatar 2 starts, announced by James Cameron during a special Terminator event the week before. 
- August 24, 2017
- During promotion for a theatrical release of the 3D version of Terminator 2, James Cameron confirms that the Avatar sequels are in "full tilt" production. Cameron is currently guiding actors through the virtual sets as a form of "location scouting", with principal cast rehearsals starting at the end of September. 
- August 8, 2017
- James Cameron reveals that Miles Quaritch is the main antagonist for the Avatar sequels. 
- August 7, 2017
- Matt Gerald is confirmed to return as Lyle Wainfleet in the Avatar sequels. 
- July 30, 2017
- Weta Digital, who previously worked on the first Avatar film, begins visual effects work on the four sequels. 
- July 1, 2017
- The Avatar: Discover Pandora exhibition opens in Bangkok, Thailand as its first stop in Southeast Asia.
- June 20, 2017
- Oona Chaplin, best known for her work on Game of Thrones, is cast in all four Avatar sequels in a lead role. She will be playing Varang, described as a "strong and vibrant central character". The announcement was made during the CineEurope trade convention in Barcelona, Spain. 
Latest Blog Posts
I've seen this concept art related to Avatar movie several times, but for some reason I've dismissed it as fan art, and never paid much attention to it. Eventually I was able to find such an image wi…Read more >
So, do you know if the new Avatar-Land opening in 2017 at AK in Disney World will have attractions based-around the original film, or the sequels?Read more >
It appears the long-awaited sequel to 2009's Avatar is *finally* heading into production! ComingSoon.net reports that principal photography for Avatar 2 is set to begin sometime this April, once agai…
Read more >