|Administrator name||Signature prototype||Promotion date||Current status|
|Matias||((((Matias)))) ~ Talk IRC||July 20, 2009||Active|
|JayBO||JayBo The Mindtaker Talk||January 18, 2010||Active|
|LuckyMan||LuckyMan||April 5, 2010||Active|
|Faern.||Faern. 3D-HD-Pics||April 5, 2010||Active|
|IWantheUltimateChange||IWantheUltimateChange||April 5, 2010||Active|
|Samsonius||Azaelius||July 6, 2010||Active|
- Delete pages, page histories, files etc.
- Rename files.
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Block an IP address or user name from editing.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
Please don't hesitate to ask an administrator for help! Don't be afraid to disagree with one either. They are not some higher authority or council and cannot overrule you; however, they are mediators and will have to step in at times to ensure the smooth running of Avatar Wiki. To request administrator rights, click here.