Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Composer of James Cameron's Avatar: The Game score
Chance Thomas is an American composer and producer of original music for video games. These include Earth and Beyond, Peter Jackson's King Kong, X-Men: The Official Game, Champions Online and James Cameron's Avatar: The Game.
Video Game ScoringEdit
In 1996, Chance Thomas was hired by Sierra On Line as their in-house composer. Thomas composed the score for Quest for Glory V, his first video game for Sierra. He was also Electronic Arts in-house composer. Being a freelance composer, he is chosen by a number of other game studios, including Ubisoft, Activision, Codemasters, and Vivendi Universal. He will never compose for a R-rated film or a M-rated video game. 
- Quest For Glory V: Dragon Fire (1998)
- Police Quest: SWAT 2 (1998)
- The ChubbChubbs! (2002)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2003)
- The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring (2003)
- The Hobbit (2003)
- Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (2005)
- X-Men: The Official Game (2006)
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006)
- Left Behind: Eternal Forces (2006)
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007)
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria (2008)
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009)