Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Behind the scenes|
A Mine is an explosive trap meant to keep wild predators and enemy combatants from reaching the base or outpost they surround.
Types of MinesEdit
- AMP Mines were used prior to 2152. They are flat explosives that AMP suits would hurl and detonate after a short delay. While the countdown is still ongoing, they can be lifted and moved. In that regard they function much like grenades.
- Bounding Mines were used by RDA around year 2034 near some of their remote bases and mining operations.
- Floating Mine is a version of Proximity Mine deployed around some of the bases in Floating Mountains, possibly to keep banshees and great leonopteryx away from bases.
- Proximity Mine is a deadly remote weapon developed by the RDA. The powerful mine houses microscopic sensors that detect motion within a pre-determined radius. Anything moving within this radius will activate the device, triggering a powerful explosion.
- Stun Mines are non-lethal mines that activate by detecting motion, deployed to stun predators or enemies.