Na'vi River Journey is a ride in the theme park attraction Pandora: The World of Avatar.
In the ride, guests are taken on a canoe trip through the sacred Kaspavan River, located deep within the Mo'ara Valley's rainforest, with Pandora's bioluminescent plants and wildlife on display. On the trip, guests find themselves in the middle of a musical Na'vi ceremony. At the end of the ride, guests meet with the revered Na'vi Shaman of Songs, who has a deep connection with Pandora's life force and sends out positive energy with her music. Part of the ride includes an encounter with viperwolves. Woodsprites, flying fan lizards, prolemuris, sturmbeest, hexapede, and panopyra also make an appearance. The reed boats seat eight passengers.
The queue area for the ride features Na'vi textiles and totems of the Shaman. Above the queue is a map of the Kaspavan River, that changes during the night that shows moving lights that indicate Pandoran creatures moving down the river.
- ↑ https://www.visitpandora.com/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/03/new-details-rides-stunning-new-image-pandora-world-avatar/
- ↑ https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/11/navi-river-journey-adds-music-energy-to-pandora-the-world-of-avatar/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2hJjPnQDWkg
- ↑ http://twitter.com/visitpandora/status/837781023584845824
- ↑ http://youtu.be/aJIhg2YOfDA
- ↑ http://www.insidethemagic.net/2017/04/inside-look-disneys-new-flight-passage-ride-delivers-fully-immersive-emotional-journey-linking-guests-avatar/