Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lead creature Designer
Neville Page is a professional concept designer and has been involved in various projects in the entertainment, toy and automotive industries. He was hired for Avatar as lead creature designer. Page and his team were tasked with the devolopment of various Pandoran creatures. This included developing concepts for their physiology as well as visual design, drawing concept images and creating computer models in ZBrush. Among others, he is responsible for the designs of the mountain banshee and the woodsprite as seen in the film.
Film portfolio (excerpt)Edit
- Planet of the Apes (2001) as props designer
- Minority Report (2002) as concept designer
- X-Men 2 (2003) as concept designer/illustrator
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) as creature designer
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) as concept designer/illustrator
- Star Trek (2009) as head creature designer and Romulan crewmember
- Avatar (2009) as lead creature designer
- Tron Legacy (2010) as lead concept artist
- Green Lantern (2011) as lead creature designer